Dear Father in Heaven

I have missed you for so long and I love you more today than I have every felt in my life. the connection gets stronger with you as I understand more of life and In my heart there is a place that only you can hold. filled with loving memories more priceless than gold.
The moment that you left me, my heart was split in two one side was filled with memories, the other side died with you. I often lay awake at night when the world is fast asleep and take a walk down memory lane with tears upon my check. remember you is easy, I do it everyday, but missing you is a heartache that never goes away.I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain. you see life has gone without you, but will never be the same... I know you still hear me Dad, so please know this is true that everything I am today is all because of you.

You never said goodbye...
you never said I'm leaving...
you were gone before I knew it, and only god knew why...
in life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still...
in my heart you hold a place, that no one could ever fill...
it broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone...
for part of me went with you, the day God took you home...
Some days I can hear your voice and I turn to see your face yet in my turning...
it seems the sound has been erased.
who will I turn to for answers when life does not make sense...
who will be there to hold me close when I'm feeling very tense...
If I could turn back time and once more hear your voice, I'd tell you that out of all the daddy's you would still be my only choice...
please always know I LOVE YOU and no one can take your place...
The year may come and go but your memory will not be erased...


Dad...
You are My first LOVE...
My first HERO...
and
Always In My HEART...

❤❤❤


Ps: What I'd Give if I could Say
< Hallo Dad > in the same old way. To hear his voice and see his Smile, to sit with him and chat for a while. So if your father is Still here, Cherish him with care, for you'll never know the heartache until you see his empty chair.

Comments