Life is Beautiful

Fill your life with experiences, not things, have stories to tell, not stuff to show. remember You weren't born to just pay bills and die. one of the happiest moment in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change and there will always be someone who can't see your worth...don't let it be you. you need to be content with small steps. that's all life is. Small steps that you take every day  so when you look back down the road it all adds up and you know you covered some distance. it look me a long time to accept that, but it's true. You need to have  patience.

Please, Remember this Rule:
Don't ever give up!
Don't let frustration knock you Down!
Don't let fear stand in your way!
Don't let time get in your Head!
Who cares how long it takes or how many times you try. your only competition is yourself. and when your finally succed, the struggle will all be worth it. 

Say this Rule for yourself:
I am fortunate to have woken up.
I am alive. I have a precious human life.
I am not going to waste it.
I'm going to use all my energies to develop myself to expand my HEART out to others to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
I'm going to have kind thoughts towards others.
I'm not going to get angry or think badly about others.
I'm going to benefit others as much as I can.

well.... you may not be able to control every situation and it's outcome, but you can control your attitude and how you deal with it. ^^

ps: life your life with beautiful life! ❤❤❤ :)

Comments